There is nothing better than sharing a love of reading with little ones!
Children naturally gravitate towards characters and stories with an excitement that is contagious. Children’s literature provides opportunities for shared moments with youngsters and allows us to build connections with one another. In celebration of this, I have created a space on the website specifically geared towards helping adults and kids connect with early reader bookish content.
In this corner of the blog, you’ll find a few different types of posts specifically written with kiddos in mind! Feel free to peruse the sections below or you can type Mini Bookworm into the website search bar and find the information that way as well.
Mini Bookworm: Book Reviews
- Mini Bookworm Review: “The Honeybee”
- Mini Bookworm Review: “Mars First Friends”
- Mini Bookworm Review: “How Big is Your Brave?”
- Mini Bookworm Review: “Fussy Flamingo”
- Mini Bookworm Review: “Pirate Nell’s Tale to Tell”